MyOUSL Stands for the My Open University of Sri Lanka. The OUSL is an International Upcoming University. Many students come from foreign to get their Degrees. The student must Register and log in for different information about the Benefits and Upcoming Events. The Process is done in the Portal called MyOUSL Login. The List of that features is given here:
- International Unit
- News & Events
The steps for MyOUSL Register are straightforward. If you follow our step-by-step guide, then it will help you easily register on the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL to Register your Account.
- First, you will need to enter your Account Details.
- You must enter your Username, Password and Confirm Password.
- After that, you will need to enter your Details.
- First, enter your Title, then Initial, Last Name, and Name Denoted By Initials.
- Enter your Mailing Address, District, Country, and National Identity Card No.
- Then enter your Date Of Birth, Gender, and Email ID.
- After that, enter your Mobile Number and Home Landline Number.
- Click on the Checkbox for “Agreeing the Policy” of the Site.
- Now you can Click on the “Reset” button to clear all the text entered or Click on the “Create Account” to successfully create your Account.
The steps for MyOUSL Login are simple. If you follow our step-by-step guide, then it will help you quickly Login into the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL to Login into your Account.
- Then you must enter your Username.
- After that, you must enter your Password.
- Click on the “Guest User” if you are a Guest of the Website or Click on the link for “Forgot Your Password” if you have forgotten it.
- Click on the “Login” button at the end.
MyOUSL Exam Registration:
The steps for the MyOUSL Exam Register are straightforward. If you follow our step-by-step guide, then it will help you easily register on the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL for Exam Registration of your Account.
- The User will need to enter their Account by entering their Username and Password.
- Then, on the Left Top Corner of the Interface, you will see “Personalized Information” in it, go to “Exam Registration.”
- In the ‘Search Courses’ window, Select your program and choose ‘Not Enrolled for End of the year test’ under ‘Status’ to create the rundown of courses you can apply to sit for the Last Assessments.
- Settle on the course you will sit at this assessment and tick those courses by tapping on the check confines at seeming front of each class; in the wake of choosing the courses, Kindly snap the ‘Register’ button to affirm that you wish to sit for them.
MyOUSL Moodle Login:
The steps for MyOUSL Moodle Login are simple. If you follow our step-by-step guide, then it will help you quickly Login on the Website. We have given the steps below:
- Go to the Following URL for Moodle Login into your Account.
- There, you must enter your Username.
- After that, you must enter your Password.
- After that, you can click on the Checkbox given besides “Remember Username” if you want.
- Click on the “Log In” button at the end.
MyOUSL Notice board:
MyOUSL has a Virtual Notice Board, which is given on their Website. The Link for the OUSL Notice Board is shown here. There are various Announcements that they give in here. The Announcement can be related to anything, which includes Exam Time Table, Exam Form Registration, Results, Assignment, giving Materials, Assignment Submission, Admission, Events, Fees, and anything related to study. The Students need to stay connected and visit the Website regularly to have an idea of their Upcoming Events.
Thank you for reading. Furthermore, If you have queries about MyOUSL Login or another post, let us know in the comment section.
Similar Keywords Used Instead Of MyOUSL Login:
- MyOUSL Create Account
- MyOUSL Sign Up
- Sign In MyOUSL
- OUSL Last Papers
- ExponentHR Login
- SIMPKB Login
- DATMAN Login
- HRMIS Login
- MyNSU Login
- KanTime Medicare Login
- MUSBEP Login
- Educore Login
How do I log into MyOUSL?
You can sign into the MyOUSL site in two ways: I) Straightforwardly Login by composing: http://myousl.ou.ac.lk/OR II) Sign in through the OUSL landing page by composing: http://www.ou.ac.lk/home/ In the OUSL landing page, go to ‘For Students’ and select ‘MyOUSL’ as displayed below.
How do I create an OUSL email account?
Users can create an OUSL Email Account using a Mircosoft Office 365 Account. The steps are correctly given below:
- Enter Your OUSL understudy email address into the crate.
- Click on Get Started.
- Click on I’m a Student.
- Fill it with your subtleties.
- Browse your email inbox and distinguish the check code sent by Office 365.
- Enter the Check code and click on Start.