Hello guys, Are you looking for the AceFlareAccount Information or any other content? If yes, then you have come to the correct spot. This post provides complete Information about AceFlareAccount and its Features, App Details, and Download Link.
The Pathward National Association ACE FlareTM Account Mobile App allows you to manage your account from anywhere. Manage your money on the go; it’s convenient. This makes it possible to do things like:
- Examine your balance and transaction history.
- Send money to family and friends
- Access is optional. Pre-Funded Check Service by Netspend
- Use Mobile Check Capture to deposit funds into your account.
AceFlareAccount Money Management:
- This service is free, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
- Bank transfer fees are set by the transferor’s Bank and may be charged to the transferor’s bank account by the service provider or the originating Bank. There is no charge for online or mobile Account-to-Account transfers between accounts; however, each transfer conducted through a Customer Service agent incurs a $4.95 fee.”
- Terms and conditions apply; for more information, including how to opt-in to the Netspend Pre-Funded Checks Service, see the Netspend Pre-Funded Checks Terms and Conditions. Netspend Pre-Funded Checks is a Netspend Corporation optional service. Pathward, N.A. does not endorse or provide bank-related services in connection with the Check Services, and it is not a product of Pathward, N.A.
Features of AceFlareAccount:
Although the ACE Flare Account is not a prepaid card, it is nearly identical. It has many of the same features as other prepaid cards, such as free direct deposit, which allows you to get your paycheck up to two days faster, and email/text alerts.
The account also includes a Visa debit card, which allows you to make purchases virtually anywhere Visa is accepted. It also has the following features:
- Savings with a high rate of return. If you have an ACE Flare Account, you are eligible to open a savings account with a 6.00% annual yield on balances up to $2,000, which is significantly higher than a typical checking or savings account. However, the higher rate is limited to $2,000 per year. Balances over that amount earn an APY of.50%. To open a savings account, you must deposit at least $500 into your account within one calendar month.
- Simple Money Transfers. You can freely transfer funds from your account to another ACE Flare account holder.
- Cash withdrawals are free of charge. At ACE stores, you can withdraw cash from your account for free. Fee-free withdrawals are limited to $400 daily and must be made at an ACE location. ACE has over 950 locations in 23 states. Although less convenient than ATMs, it is a way to keep costs low for those who live near an ACE store. All ACE Cash Express locations can be found here and Direct deposit, like most ACE Flare Account benefits, is required.
- Buy a cushion. The ACE Flare Account, like some prepaid cards, may cover up to $10 over your account balance if you run out of money. There is no charge for the purchase cushion; the amount is deducted the next time you add money to your card.
The AceFlareAccount App is available for Android Devices. The AceFlareAccount App can be Downloaded and Accessed from its Application. This information about how this App collects, shares, and handles the developer has provided your data. Here’s more information from the developer about the types of data this App may collect and share and the security practices it may employ. Data may differ depending on the app version, use, region, and age. The Link for Downloading the AceFlareAccount App is given here. There are various features that the provider of the App provides, and that features are provided in the section which is available below:
- NetSpend Offers the App.
- The App was released on 22-08-2017.
- The App was Last Updated on 29-11-2022.
- There are more than 500000+ Downloads for the App.
- Everyone can provide Content Ratings.
- The App will Require an Android Version of 6.0 or above.
- App will also require other phone permission, including Device & App history, Storage, Location, Camera, Phone, Device ID & Call Information, Photos/Media/Files, and Others.
ACEFlareAccount Direct Deposit:
Take advantage of your Flare Account features as you receive your paycheck. There are numerous advantages to using direct deposit for your paychecks or government benefits checks. The Benefits which are provided by the App for AceFlareAccount Direct Deposits are given in the section which is available below:
- Secure Payments
- No Payments Interruptions
- Convenient Budgeting
- Saves Time & Money
Limits of the ACEFlareAccount:
The ACE Flare Account, like prepaid cards, has spending and cash load limits. The daily spending limit is $5,000, higher than the typical prepaid card. The daily cash load limit is $7,500, which is also higher than the limit on most other prepaid cards. (This limit does not apply to direct deposits or transfers).
I have provided you with this Article’s Guide for AceFlareAccount. I hope that the Article is helpful to you Users. Furthermore, If you need more clarification about the AceFlareAccount or other Articles, you can let us know in the Comment Section.
- LGHealth App
- MyKelsey App
- Bronson MyChart App
- IDrive Arkansas
Is Ace Flare an actual bank?
The MetaBank ACE FlareTM Account is an alternative financial service that allows you to bank without being tied to a specific bank. MetaBankACE’s FlareTM Account includes a prepaid debit card. The card allows you to access your funds in the same way that any other debit card does.
Is the Ace flare account good?
The MetaBank ACE FlareTM Account is an excellent option for those who want to limit their spending while still having access to the features of a credit or debit card. Best for: Those who want to cut back on their spending. Individuals with little to no credit.
What is the number to ace the flare account?
The Contact Number for the AceFlareAccount is 1-866-753-6355.
How do I check my Ace Flare account balance?
In Flare’s main menu, select Bank (1 below). Select Accounts from the dropdown menu (2 below). The Flare bank account balances (book balances) and real-world bank account balances (bank balances) are both displayed.