Whatsapp From Android To Iphone
When you switch from an Android phone to an iPhone, you usually spend a lot of time thinking about how to move your data to the new phone. In particular, how to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Officially, there is no set way to do things, so the ways people do things are very different. In this article, we’ll show you how to send your data in a safe way.
Transfer Whatsapp From Android To Iphone
The first question is whether or not you can move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone at all. In this case, the answer is yes, it’s possible.
It’s just not easy and takes some work. But if you plan ahead and follow our easy step-by-step instructions, you won’t have any trouble with this move. Here are some instructions and things to think about before you transfer:
How To Prepare For The Transfer
This list is like your own list of things to do. Make sure you’ve done all of the following:
- By making a WhatsApp backup on your Android device, you can save a copy of your chat history.
- Use a service. You can download it and put it on your PC.
- For this version, you need iTunes. Also, download and set up that.
- Your Android phone must be set up to allow USB debugging.
- First, move everything else from your Android device to your iPhone.
- Then you can sign in to WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap “Import chats from backup” in Messenger.
Here’s How You Can Perform A Local Android Backup:
Tap the “three-dot menu” in the top right corner of WhatsApp.
Tap Backup after going to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. This is how the chat history for the moment is saved. Mark “including videos” if you also want to save pictures and videos.
Send the file to your computer.
Whatsapp From Android To Iphone – Transfer
Once you’ve done the preparations well, you can start the transfer. Do these things:
- First, turn on developer options and USB debugging in Android.
- Install iTunes and the app that lets you move Android WhatsApp to iPhone on your PC.
- Now you connect both cell phones to the computer at the same time. After you confirm, the programme that was just installed will then run.
- Under “File,” you can then choose the file you want to back up. After that, click “Android to iPhone.”
- We’ve finished the most important thing! Now you can put WhatsApp on your iPhone and set it up by following the instructions.
- The backup will then be found, and you’ll get a message asking if you want to import it. Here, you say yes.
Whatsapp From Android To Iphone Without PC
You can use an app to move your WhatsApp chats from an Android phone to an iPhone. The “Move to iOS” app should also be able to move your WhatsApp chat backup along with your contacts, photos, and videos. From the Play Store, you can get the app for free.
But you can’t always use this method to move data from an Android device to an iPhone. The best thing to do is read the reviews in the Play Store, since the app only seems to work on some Android models. You can try this method to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone without a PC, but it’s not 100% safe.
Transfer Whatsapp From Android To Iphone Using Google Drive
Most of the time, the backup of WhatsApp on Android phones is kept in Google Drive. You can use Google Drive to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, but you can’t move the backup directly from Google Drive to iCloud.
The encryption for the two cloud services doesn’t work together. You can see that the data has been encrypted, but you can’t get to the messages themselves. In this case, the chat histories can’t be moved without the help of a third-party programme.
It’s not easy to move WhatsApp from an Android phone to an iPhone. Using the utility on your PC is the safest way to move data from one device to another. Some of the other ways work, but they don’t guarantee that all of your data will arrive and be usable. Do you want to know more about this subject? Share your thoughts in the comments!