If you have purchased or plan to purchase anything from around the Weis Markets, chances are that you can take part in the Weisfeedback, which is more like a survey that allows the retail company to keep track of their quality of products and different types of goods and bad that come with the company.
The feedback surveys are conducted to not just streamline the quality of the products but streamline the operation of the retail store as well. The best thing about this company is that it takes all of these customer inputs into consideration and uses them to improve its services and the available facilities.
If you are wondering about the Weisfeedback and what it entails, this article should give you all the answers that you need.
If you stay outside of the United States, you likely won’t know about Weis and what it entails. If that is the case, let us give you a quick rundown.
Weis Markets is an American food store chain that opened back in 1912. Most (if not all) of the stores of Weis International are located around the mid-Atlantic region. Currently, around 197 stores are available across different United States towns, cities and states.
The company currently has 23,000 employees, working in the corporate and retail sectors. The best thing about this store that makes it stand out from the rest is the engaged community of people and its connection with the local growers in the country.
What are the requirements to participate in Weisfeedback?
If you are an active buyer from any of the Weis stores, then you can take part in the Weisfeedback to get 100 Weis rewards points. However, to take part in the survey, you need to purchase at least within 7 days of participation.
Also, a participant can take part once every 7 days in the survey. This is to ensure that every buyer gets a fair and equal opportunity at winning their points after the survey.
However, there are a few pre-requisites that are a must-know when it comes to the Weisfeedback that are mentioned in the fine print. Following are a few you need to look out for:
- The applicant should have a valid purchase receipt from the Weis store
- The applicant’s purchase receipt should be within 7 days of applying for the survey
- The applicant should have access to the internet via a smartphone, laptop or desktop
- The applicant should understand the English or Spanish language
Besides these, there are a few survey restrictions worth considering:
- Applicants under the age of 18 aren’t allowed
- The reward point is a maximum of 100 Weis points
- The reward points are non-transferrable
- The applicants who are caught cheating are banned from future surveys
How to Apply for the Weisfeedback Survey?
If you are new to the whole concept of the Weisfeedback survey, be assured that there are certain factors that you need to follow when you are filling out the survey. The first thing that you need to do is ensure that your purchase receipt should be at least 7 days old.
Following are the steps that you need to follow through:
Firstly, you need to sort out the Weis market purchase. Once you are done with the purchase, you must save the receipt from there. Having a valid purchase is crucial.
To participate in the WeisFeedback survey, go to the official Weis Feedback survey website at.
- On the homepage, you have to enter the required details like location, reward card number, date and time of visit.
- Once done, click on the Start button that is located at the bottom of the homepage.
- Once you enter the survey page, you have to fill in all the details that are asked on the said page. There are several different factors that you need to check out in the survey, including the behavior of the staff and the quality of the products.
- Once you have filled out all the information, you can click on Submit and the survey will be submitted to the portal.
- After that, the survey also will ask about a few personal questions, including the frequency of your visits and then finish everything with the email address.
- Your reward points will be transferred to your email ID from where you can access them.
Is the Weisfeedback survey worth it?
Technically, the feedback survey from Weis isn’t for you but for the company to understand what they are lacking and what they can do better. So, if you want some free reward points in exchange for 2-3 minutes of your time, we’d recommend that it’s worth the time and effort.
However, if you aren’t a very regular shopper a Weis, you should skip out the survey and go about your purchase experience as you normally would.
If you are considering filling out the Weisfeedback survey, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you needed. Just ensure that you follow the right eligibility criteria, rules and regulations for better access to getting your reward points. Ideally, it is better if you complete the survey online only when you have made a valid purchase.