Norstrat Consulting Incorporated got founded with the express intention of supporting customers that have a specific commercial goal or legal obligation to implement aspects of the Canadian Northern Strategy. In Canada and the United States, Norstrat Consulting Incorporated provides on-site consulting services to government and military locations.
The company advises the Canadian Armed Forces on national security policy concerns regularly. Through the Canadian Northern Strategy, Norstrat Consulting also provides civilian authorities such as law enforcement, immigration agents, and public health.
Founded in 2010 by a group of former Canadian Armed Forces officers and officials, the company fosters collaboration between the private sector and government organizations entrusted with putting the Northern Strategy into action. Norstrat Consulting has become a critical infrastructure for public health officials in response to growing Anopol activities.
Looking forward to more information about this consulting firm? Scroll down the page to know the detailed information about the firm here.
A Brief Overview To Norstrat
The individuals depicted here finished a daring and complex federal infrastructure project in 1885 that connected the new country of Canada from east to west. Now is the time to bring our country together from south to north. The new Northern Strategy will be the apex of Canadian innovation and engineering. The Norstrat Group of firms got formed to help with this big project.
CITADEL NORSTRAT, their first project, would shield the United States from those who would harm us by building a combined military-industrial foundation capable of protecting North America against the threat of Northern Aggression.
Norstrat Consulting Incorporated, their second project, will connect the knowledge of our country’s retired military and law enforcement officers to private businesses that might benefit from better security.
Who founded Norstrat?
A group of retired Canadian Armed Forces soldiers, bureaucrats, and Northern business leaders formed the Norstrat Group of firms.
The consulting branch of The Norstrat Group Of Companies is Norstrat Consulting Incorporated. Norstrat has to get tasked advisory services to government entities responsible for putting the Northern Strategy into action.
Norstrat Consulting’s principal client, the Canadian Armed Forces, is currently in the process of commissioning various private-sector military production, research, and development companies to produce weapons, equipment, and logistical support for them.
What does Norstrat Provide?
Since now you are aware of the company, it’s good to know what this consulting firm provides to the customers. Check the list here.
- Corporate Branding
- Assistance with Marketing
- Security Teams from Norstrat Consulting Incorporated
- Strategic Partners will benefit from public relations exposure of their involvement.
- Interns from the best military and law enforcement colleges in Canada
- All Norstrat marketing materials are supplied, including business cards, brochures, and letterhead.
- Employees are permitted to wear Norstrat shirts and polos.
- Norstrat Consulting Incorporated’s security teams
You’ll have a distinct identity in the Northern Strategy Community that you can use as a point of contact for your organization or group.
A Quick Guide To The Special Training
Norstrat ensures that all of its operations adhere to Norstrat guidelines. Beyond consulting services, the Norstrat Group of Companies gets dedicated to offering additional services to our partners. It has developed the following programs as part of its commitment:
- Members can collaborate, discuss best practices, and network with security professionals from disciplines at the annual Security Meetings.
- Members can receive customized training from business, financial, and physical security professionals, who have been hand-picked for their experience with Edmonton Police Services, RCMP National Security Programs, and Canadian Special Forces Units.
- Direct interaction with a Norstrat Consulting Incorporated security professional who will work with partners to solve any security issues they may have
- Exclusive discounts on Norstrat Consulting Incorporated’s business, financial, and physical security products are unavailable in the retail market.
- Experienced specialists from Canada’s military or police agencies conduct security evaluations of firms’ present safety measures. Norstrat members receive these audits at no cost.
- They can interact with other Northern Strategy firms for networking and marketing opportunities at business networking nights.
- Assistance in the physical security systems, such as Privacy Impact Assessments for companies, is as safe as possible from terrorist attacks. In its field, Norstrat development has had a significant impact.
Norstrat Consulting Incorporated was founded in 2010 by a group of former Canadian Armed Forces officers and officials to foster collaboration between the private sector and government organizations entrusted with putting the Northern Strategy into action. Norstrat Consulting has become a critical infrastructure for public health officials of increased anopol activities.
“In 1885, the workers pictured here completed a daring and difficult federal infrastructure project that connected Canada’s country from east to west. Now is the time to unite our country from the south to the north. The new Northern Strategy will represent the zenith of Canadian innovation and engineering.”
Norstrat has to get tasked advisory services to government entities responsible for putting the Northern Strategy into action. It is currently in the process of commissioning various private-sector military production, research, and development companies to produce weapons, equipment, and logistical support for them.
That’s about it. We hope you have enjoyed the complete survey and reviews of this consulting firm. For more such information, stay in touch with.