The complete form of EPFIGMS is Employees Provident Fund I Grievance Management System. These are the Funds that the government gives. It is obvious that whenever there is government work, there are many people who are in oppose the system. EPF (Employees Provident Fund) is one of the largest Schemes given to employees working in government jobs.
This EPF has more than four crore users all over India. There is such a massive number of users, so there will be many complaints. So, to consider the complaint, EPFO (Employee Provident Funds Organization) introduced the EPFIGMS.
What is EPFIGMS:
EPFIGMS is a portal that the Employees Provident Fund Organization customizes to address the complaints of the customers of the EPF scheme.
All the employees who have registered for the scheme can register these complaints. After the user has registered, complain they are given a unique registration number which is used to check the status of their complaint.
By using this portal, the user can register for the following categories:
- Withdrawal of PF
- Transfer of PF
- Settlement of Pension
- Issue of EPF balance
- Payment of Insurance Benefit
Functions of EPFIGMS:
The EPFIGMS provides a platform for their user to register their complaints regarding the scheme if they have any doubts. EPFIGMS performs many essential functions, including:
- To provide the user or employee of the company with a common platform to register their complaint.
- After the complaint has been registered, the EPFIGMS collect the complaints, records them, and tries to find the most common complaints among them.
- These complaints are sent to the concerned department further, and they try to solve the employees’ objections and do the work efficiently.
- EPF allows their customer to forward their complaints regarding the EPF Scheme. It also helps identify whether the organization is maintaining transparency with its employees.
How can I check my EPF complaint status?
Check the EPF Complain Status Online:
- Open EPFO Grievance Portal epfigms.gov.in.
- Click on the View Status option from the top menu section.
- Enter the below information
- Registration Number – This is your complaint registration number.
- Grievance Password – Account password for EPFO Grievance website (if created at the time of Grievance registration).
- Mobile Number or Email Address – Enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter the secure code from the image.
- Click on the submit button.
- Find your complaint status displayed on the screen.
How long is PF’s grievance status?
Around 15-30 days
EPFO verifies the registered grievance or complaint before sending it to the respective department for resolution. It usually takes around 15-30 days to resolve the written grievance.
How can I check my EPFIGMS status?
To check the status of redressal for your grievance, follow the given instruction:
- Go to the EPFIGMS website.
- Click on the View Status tab on the main menu.
- Enter your registration number and grievance password.
- Now, Enter the security code.
- Proceed to ‘Submit.’
How can I complain about PF’s grievance?
The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Account holders can lodge a complaint or grievance online. A complaint can be accommodated by filling up an online grievance registration form with your EPF account and personal details. Users can also check the status of their registered complaints online.
Similar posts that you may like:
- GURUMANDALA LOGIN
- SUASIS LOGIN
- MANCOSA LOGIN
- POINTCLICKCARE LOGIN
- FYERS LOGIN
- EDMENTUM LOGIN
- EAZZYBIZ LOGIN
- SIMPKB LOGIN
EPFIGMS Login Video Tutorial: