EBT is short for Electronic Benefits Transfer. If you are an ebtedge cardholder, then you would want to check your balance.
But what to do when you don’t have the card number? If you are looking for steps to check your EBT card balance without card number, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will tell you the steps to check your EBT card balance. So without wasting any time, let’s dive into the details.
Steps To Check EBT Card Balance Without Card Number
If you want to check your EBT card balance by phone but don’t have your card number, no worries, we got your back.
In this case, all you need is your last transaction receipt. You will find your card balance printed at the bottom of the receipt. However, that may not show the exact balance, if you have any pending transactions. If you want to confirm the total balance in your card but without using your card number, then you need to follow the steps given below.
- The first thing you need to do is click on the link to your state’s balance check page.
- Now find the customer service phone number for your EBT card.
- Dial the number and go through the prompt. You need to select a customer care executive to talk to the person.
- Once you are connected with their one of their customer care executive, tell them about your problem and therefore, you need your Social Security number to check the balance.
- The customer care executive will ask you to provide identifiers. This is to make sure that it’s you. After the identification process is over, you can check your EBT card balance.
Thus, you can see how easy it is to check your EBT card balance without any card number. All you have to do is provide the customer care executive with the correct identifiers, or else they will deny the process.
Steps To Check EBT Card Balance
Now that we have discussed the difficult way of checking your EBT card balance, let’s take a look at the normal process as well.
You have many options to check your EBT card balance. Here are the details:
You can check your EBT card balance from your last transaction receipt. Even your last ATM receipt will work. You will find your balance printed at the bottom of the receipt. It should be on the bottom left of your receipt.
- In this method, you can check your EBT card balance online. For this, you need to have a good internet connection and a device.
- At first, you need to login to your account using your password. Make sure you enter it correctly, or else it will not work.
- In case, you have the information missing, then you need to follow the instructions given on the page to retrieve your login information. You can also reset your password if you want.
- Now scroll down below and find your state. Get the link and check your EBT Card balance online.
- You can also check your EBT card balance by calling the customer service. The customer service number varies from state to state. So the first thing you need to do is get the right customer care number from the net.
- Once you have to find the customer service number for your state, you need to give your EBT card number to check your balance by phone.
Even these options are quite easy to follow. All you have to do is follow the steps closely.
You can check your EBT card balance whenever you want and at any time you want. by following these steps, you can easily check your balance.