Hello guys, Are you looking for some information on myCompass PA App? If yes, then you guys have come to the correct place. I have provided you with Complete Information about the App in this Article.
MyCOMPASS PA is a new service for Pennsylvanians who have applied for or received health and human service programs or benefits. It provides many of the same features as COMPASS, but from your phone. You can now access your benefits from anywhere, at any time.
What’s the best part? You can conduct business while on the move. Tasks that used to require a trip to the county assistance office can now be completed in a matter of minutes using the App. You can always check the status of your application or send us a photo of the required documents with a few taps.
PA for my compass. Managing your benefits has always been challenging. They are constantly looking for new ways to improve our App. We used feedback and shared experiences to help us improve. We will continue to monitor and address performance issues and other issues raised in feedback.
Features of myCompass PA App:
There are various features of the App which are provided in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. I have tried to provide you with all the Features in a Listed form which is provided to you guys in the Section given below:
- See important details about your benefits.
- Check the status of your application.
- Find out when to renew.
- Upload, send, and view documents related to your application or benefits.
- Report changes to your addresses, emails, or phone numbers.
- Check the status of the benefits for which you’ve applied.
myCompass PA App for iOS Device:
The myCompass PA App is available on iOS Devices like iPhones and iPods Touches. The Download Link for myCompass PA App for iOS Devices is available here. There is various Information which is available on the Download Page, which I have tried to provide you guys within the Section given below:
- Executive Office of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania offers the App.
- It is Compatible with the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The Device will require an iOS Version of 14.0 or later.
- The size of the App is 39.1 MB.
- Languages Used in the App are English.
- The App is completely free.
- The category of the App is Health & Fitness.
- A rating can be provided by every User whose age is 4+.
myCompass PA App for Android Devices:
The myCompass PA App is available on Android Devices like OnePlus, Mi, Lenovo, Oppo, etc. The Download Link for myCompass PA App for Android Devices is available here. There is various Information which is available on the Download Page, which I have tried to provide you guys within the Section given below:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania offers the App.
- It was released on 28-11-2016.
- It was updated on 27-09-2022.
- There are more than 500000 Downloads for the App.
- Everyone can provide the Content Rating.
- It will require Android Version 8.1 or above.
- The App will require other permissions, which include Phone, Camera, Microphone, Photos/Media/Files, Wi-Fi Connection Information, Location, Storage, Device ID & Call Information, and Others.
I have provided you with this Article’s Guide for myCompass PA App. I hope that the Article is helpful to you Users. Furthermore, if you have doubts about myCompass PA App or another article, you can let us know in the Comment Section.
Similar Keywords Used For Search:
- myCompass PA Register
- myCompass PA Create Account
- Sign Up myCompass PA
- myCompass PA Login
- Sign In myCompass PA
- myCompass PA Mobile App
- NovaTechFX Login
- Armstrong MyWire
What is the App for PA food stamps?
myCOMPASS PA Opens In A New Window is a mobile app designed for Pennsylvania residents who have applied for or received state benefits. You can use this mobile App to Look up your benefits wherever you are, at any time.
How do I check the status of my PA SNAP benefits?
How do I check my SNAP benefit balance to see how much I have?
- Keeping your most recent receipt is the best way to determine your balance.
- If you have lost your last receipt and need to know your balance, call the recipient hotline at 1-888-EBT-PENN, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I recover my compass account?
Enter your email address, and you will receive instructions on how to reset your password. If you cannot access your email, don’t hesitate to contact Compass Customer Service at 1-888-207-4055.
How do I renew my food stamps online, pa?
When renewing online, you must identify yourself by entering your Social Security Number, County/Case Record, and Renewal Due Date. The renewal notice includes your County/Case Record and your Renewal Due Date. Please get in touch with your County Assistance Office if you have any questions about renewing online.