With every Android phone, there comes an integrated web browser with a default homepage. If you don’t like the default homepage, then you can change it any time you want.
Content com android browser home is a code or link that is used to configure the default homepage in the android web browser. In this article, we will tell you how to set up a content com android browser home.
There are many ways to do it but we have mentioned only the top methods. These are the methods that are commonly used by users as they are easy to follow. Without wasting much time, let’s get into the details now.
Steps To Follow
When you enter the code in the URL of your android browser, it will take you to the settings page. You can follow the settings to customize or reset your default homepage. However, you should be informed that this doesn’t work for Firefox or Google Chrome. It has to be the default web browser of your phone which is generally named as browser or internet.
As already mentioned above, there are many ways of changing the settings. Here are the details of the most commonly used methods.
Changing using general settings:
- Open the default browser on your device.
- Go to the menu option that is located on the upper right corner of the page.
- This will allow you to customize pretty much everything that you want to. Go to the Settings option.
- Next, go to the Homepage Settings and type in the URL that you want to open.
- Now click OK and save it.
- Customize using content com android browser home:
- Before you start with the steps, you should know that this works only with stock android web browsers. However, this is very easy to follow and is just a two-click process.
- At first, you need to go to the android web browser and click open it.
- Close all the tabs, if you have any of them open at the moment.
- Go to the URL bar located on the top of the page. In the given bar, you need to type in: “content://com.android.browser.home/” and press the enter button.
- You will now be directed to the default homepage settings.
- Go to the Settings and type in the custom URL. Once done hit the save button.
This should get the work done.
As you can see, it is not hard to change or set up your default homepage. If you can follow the steps correctly, then you can get it done in the first attempt.
The type of homepage you want is completely dependent on you. It reflects your interests and likings. There are no hard and fast rules on what you choose your homepage to be. It is mainly related to the type of job or work you do. Most people prefer Google as their search page.
With these steps, you can easily set up your content com android browser home page and customize the way you like it.