Get tired of making offline service filing and unnecessary manual visits? Searching for a way to carry out the process without stepping a foot out of your zone? Fret not as we have got something for you – IceGate. It is a sure-shot platform that offers e-filling services to Cargo carriers, Trade, and other trading partners.
This web-based platform eliminates the hassle of documentation and long-waiting times. You will be glad to find out that around 43,542 users have registered themselves with the portal at present and enjoying the benefits.
Looking forward to registering and logging into IceGate but have no idea where to start from. Don’t freak out and scroll down the page to find the comprehensive guide covering all information about the IceGate. Let the tour begins!!
IceGate – A Complete Introduction!!
ICEGATE, also known as Indian Customs Electronic Gateway, is an internet-based national platform of CBIC that offers e-filling services to trading companies. This portal is connected to several partner agencies, like RBI, DGCIS, Banks, and other government agencies enabling the custom clearance.
In addition to e-filling, this portal offers plenty of other services, such as a round-the-clock helpdesk, online registration of IPR, Document Tracking, IE Code Status, Pan-Based CHA Data, and many others to count.
There are plenty of benefits users can enjoy after registering to IceGate. A few of them are mentioned here for the readers’ sake of convenience.
- Once registered, users can utilize the IceGate ID to file all the documents online.
- The registration enables them to check the status of their jobs online via a document tracking system.
- They can also make queries and queue replies.
- The users can also receive acknowledgment along with SB and BE numbers.
- As soon as you get registered with IceGate, you can make a number of transactions, such as Exports, Imports, Consol Manifest, IGM, and EGM.
Steps to Make Registration to IceGate Login
Registration to IceGate is a simple and hassle-free process. All you have to do is follow the instructions mentioned below and get it done in the least possible time. Get ready the system and an uninterrupted internet connection and carry out the steps to complete the registration process.
First of all, visit the official website of IceGate and click on the New Sign Up Link, available on the right-hand side of the website at.
- A new login window will appear on the screen, where you have to click on the “Sign Up Now” link.
- To carry out the IceGate Partnership Registration, users first have to add the IceGate ID and new Email-Id. The rules to create an IceGate Id will be mentioned there on the page. Make sure whatever id you are creating must satisfy the requirements.
- Click on the “Check Availability” tab and the interface will let you know whether the id is available to choose from or not.
- Once your IceGate ID is created, you will then have to choose the User Role. Click on the drop-down menu and select the option.
- Thereafter, you need to select the user Type and move to the next step.
- Now, enter the CB Pan No. and get it verified.
- Once the portal verifies the information, a table containing the address, city, and other information will be made available on the page.
- It’s now time to add personal information. Make sure that whatever you are entering is 100% correct and accurate to avoid any trouble later on.
- Upload the digital certificated as asked by the portal to complete the process.
- Click on the Ok button and move further.
- Now, users will receive the OTP on their registered email id and phone number. Enter the same and click on the submit button.
- Once you are done with this, you will get a pop-up message, confirming your registration.
How to log into the IceGate Portal?
Now that the registration process is over, it’s high time to log into the IceGate and access the benefits of e-filing services. Just like the registration, the login process is quite simple and straightforward; however, you need to follow the below-mentioned instructions to carry out the process easily.
To initiate the process, you first have to launch IceGate’s official website and click on the Login tab. website at.
- To initiate the process, you first have to launch IceGate’s official website and click on the Login tab.
- A new window will appear on the screen, where you have to enter the Username and Password. Ensure to add accurate information to avoid any hiccup later on.
- Now, it’s time to add the captcha code to verify that you are a human. However, if you don’t understand the code, then click on the Reset button and the interface will change it instantly.
- As soon as you are done with all this, click on the Submit button and you are good to go.
A Complete Guide to File Documents via IceGate?
Since now you have accessed your account, let’s just learn the process to file your documents via IceGate ID. There are two ways through which you can carry out the process – SMTP and File Upload. Below are mentioned the complete information for both of them. Check it out here.
- First of all, you need to draft an appropriate electronic message and send the job as a mail attachment to the desired location via IceGate ID.
- While you can send this attachment to any email id but will get the reply only on the registered id to ensure security.
- Just like above, first, you need to create an electronic message.
- Thereafter, log on to the IceGate website and select the file upload button to get it done easily.
So, that’s all about it!! We hope our research and guide has helped you understand the portal and steps to make registration and login. This one-stop destination is an ideal way to carry out e-filing process without having to leave your space. Just sit on your couch, connect your system to the internet connection, and upload a file or check the status with the swipe of your fingertips.
For more such informational guides, stay tuned with us!!