God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 Is Out Today
The 3.01 update for God of War Ragnarok is now available, and here is a full list of all the changes and fixes that came with it. The game came out last month, and the gaming committee was really excited about it. The game keeps getting new updates, and its sales keep breaking records.God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 A new one came out a while ago and fixed a few things about the game. Installing the latest patch is a good idea if you want a better Kratos experience. Here’s what’s new in the 3.01 update for God of War: Ragnarok.
God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 Patch Notes
Quests And Progression
When doing the challenges in Muspelheim, if you started over from a checkpoint, the central sword wouldn’t show up right. This has been fixed.
Stability and Getting Things Done
Fixed two rare game crashes that could happen at any time.
The last big update was 3.0, which added Photo Mode and a lot more, as you can see in the patch notes.
If you’re playing the game on PS5, the size of the update is only about 222 MB, which is not a very big size. We think that the update for the PS4 version will also be less than 500 MB.
One of Sony’s first-party games that sells well is God of War Ragnarok. It came out in November for the PS4 and PS5, and more than five million copies were sold in its first week, which is a record.
God of War Ragnarok continues the story that was started in God of War’s “soft reboot” in 2018. It has the same main character, God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01, and gives his life a new twist by letting him care for his son, Atreus. In the first game, Kratos and his son went on a long quest to fulfil his wife’s wish. The second game is more action-packed and goes deeper into Norse mythology.
Sony Santa Monica Studio makes the games in the God of War series. God of War 2018, the first game in the series, is also available on PC, but the second game hasn’t come out yet.
God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 Download
God of War Ragnarok is an action game made by Santa Monica Studio. It is a high-end gameGod Of War Ragnarok Update Download. It’s the follow-up to God of War, a 2018 adventure game about a father and son that won a lot of praise. It picks up where the first one left off, with Kratos and Atreus travelling through the Nine Realms to stop Ragnarok.
Compared to the first God of War game, God of War Ragnarok will use next-gen hardware to give players a stunning visual experience at 4K resolution and up to 60fps. The release date is set for November 9, 2022.
Gameplay – God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01
- When picking up the lost pages, the player could fall out of the world in a few cases.
- When jumping off a ledge, the player would sometimes fall below the map in a few cases.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to fall out of the world at the Helheim tower in Midgard.
- When starting over from a checkpoint right after finding a mystic gateway, the gateway would sometimes go back to being “undiscovered.” This has been fixed.
- When exploring in Alfheim, the sled would sometimes spawn in the wrong place. This has been fixed.
Gameplay – God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01 Equipment and Upgrades
- Fixed a bug in God Of War Ragnarok Update 3.01″The Realms at War” where the companion would change gear in the middle of a story scene.
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck in the shop, which stopped the “Forging Destiny” quest from moving forward.
God of War Ragnarok’s Launch Edition
In the past few years, more game makers have started calling the first version of their game a “Special Launch Edition.” Even Santa Monica Studio isn’t an exception. If you buy God of War: Ragnarok on the day it comes out, you’ll be able to use Kratos and Atreus’ Risen Snow Armor and Tunic. The PS4 and PS5 Launch Editions cost $59.99 and $69.99, respectively. Once they run out, they will likely be replaced by versions without bonuses that cost the same.