In the digital world, we can store multiple media files and various kinds of data on our PC as well as in the cloud. Most of the users prefer a computer drive as their primary device to store personal data. Loss of such personal data and the files can be a very grave problem. Losing photos, videos, and some other important files feel like losing that particular part of life. Unintentional format of the device or sometimes repair of the system leads to losing data from the drive. In such cases, users always tend to opt for free data recovery software and that is why we have presented one of the best software in this category – EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
Introduction: What is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is among the best data recovery software available for Windows PC, Mac, and iOS, and Android devices. This is the best software if you are wondering which is the best software to recover deleted data. It allows users to recover more than 1000 file types including photos, audios, videos, documents, email, and archives along with over 100 data loss situations such as formatting, deletion, and many more.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard comes with paid (Pro and Pro + WinPE version) as well as a free edition. let’s see how can you use this premium data recovery software for free.
Things You Need to Know AboutEaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Version
EaseUS Data Recovery Software is free to use and users can recover data of up to 2GB. This is the only difference between Pro and the free version. EaseUS Free Data Recovery Wizard promises to restore all the deleted files quickly. These are the features of the free EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- The users can restore files that were lost, deleted, damaged, or formatted.
- The entire hard drive and the partitions can be restored as they were before.
- It shows a preview of the files before recovering them. Mostly, documents and images can be previewed so, it becomes easier to select which files you want to recover.
- The recovery data is capped at 2GB. However, users can unlock unlimited data to recover with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro.
- Users can execute photo recovery, video recovery, audio, documents, and many others with over 1000 various file types.
- With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows, users cannot only recover the internal hard disks, but external storages drive such as external hard disks, USB drives, SD cards, phone memory, and several other similar drives.
How to Recover Lost Data for Free with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Recovering deleted files with this free data recovery software is simple and easy peasy. There are simple three steps that need to be followed. Here’s the step-by-step guide to using it:
Step 1 – Select the Drive on the PC or External That You Want to Recover
Open EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and choose the drive. You can also select a particular folder location in it and start the scan.
Step 2 – Scan the Device and Filter Folders or Files
The quick scan will show files that were deleted so, users can preview. Then, it will do a deep scan of the entire storage device so it may take time. Users can filter the file types they wish to recover.
Step 3 – Check the Files and Recover Them
Once the scan is done, users can preview files that can be recovered. Now select all the important data and hit the “Recover” option. Keep in mind to never restore the data on the same drive. It may take a few minutes and your deleted data will be recovered.